Birmingham City Council financial challenges - time to Reset

To find out more about the budget and section 114 notice, visit our budget information page

Home education

Parents or carers must provide a suitable education for their child. In most cases, this happens through the formal setting of a school.

However, some parents or carers choose to teach their child at home. This is known as home education.

Related documents:

Page last updated: 26 January 2023

rating button