Sign up for or renew your garden waste collection

When and how to sign up

You can now sign up for or renew your garden waste collections for 2024. You must be signed in to your BRUM account.

Sign up for a BRUM account if you do not have one.

Renew an existing garden waste collection

Sign up for a new garden waste collection

How to pay

You can pay:

You have to pay by card.

How to cancel

You can cancel the service within 14 days of signing up. You will receive a full refund.

If you want to cancel, phone the contact centre on 0121 303 1112.

Moving house

Your collection is linked to your address. If you move house, you cannot transfer the collection to your new address.

If you move into a house that has an existing garden waste collection, this will continue until the collections finish for the year.

Terms and conditions

Read our terms and conditions for more information on our garden waste service.

Page last updated: 8 January 2024

rating button