- Quinton cemetery
- 0121 303 7043
- Opening times
Office: The office is open Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 1pm.
Cemetery: The cemetery grounds opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm (4pm from October to April)
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10am to 5pm (4pm in January and December)
- Public Holidays: Saturday and Sunday hours. On Christmas Day and Boxing Day the grounds are open from 9:30am to 1:30pm.
- General information
Quinton cemetery opened in January 1923 and covers an area of around 51 acres. A new chapel, office and Registrar’s house were built in 1936, but only the office and house now remain.
The cemetery’s office is only open from 8am to 1pm, Monday to Friday. The opening hours of the grounds aren’t affected.
- Grave tending and flower services
- Memorial options
The following memorials are available:
- Boutonniere plaques
- Mini graves (ashes)
- Sanctum vaults (cremated remains)
- Temporary grave markers
- Wooden memorial benches
- Planter plaques
Find out more about buying grave markers and memorials.
- Available graves
Quinton Cemetery has areas for a range of religions and beliefs, including Free Church and consecrated, and an area for use by the Chinese community. Burials can take place in private or public graves.
The following full graves, children’s graves and cremated remains graves are available:
- Walled graves are available in traditional areas
- Standard sanctum units are available
- Cremated remains can be scattered in the Garden of Remembrance
- Standard full graves