Want to quit smoking but need motivation?
If you need emergency supplies or social contact, you can access support here
Calling all Birmingham businesses. We are asking for donations of personal protective equipment (PPE) for use by our front-line staff, care providers, social workers and volunteers who are delivering essential services across the City.
Local Outbreak Plan - Covid-19
Affected council services
Support for residents
Support for businesses
Wellbeing during COVID-19
Local guidance during (COVID-19)
What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Safeguarding adults with care and support needs
Birmingham's memories of COVID-19
- Active at Home
- Advice for supermarket visits
- Change, Grow, Live charity (CGL) launch 'Prevent' drug and alcohol app
- Do your bit to help reduce pressure on local pharmacies
- Guidance for public transport general public
- Guidance for those who provide unpaid care to friends or family
- Local Outbreak Plan - Covid-19
- Prevention advice for taxi drivers
- Statement to the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector
- Symptoms and preventing spread of the virus