It is important to keep getting regularly tested for COVID-19, even if you do not have any symptoms.
Whether you’re unsure about the process of getting a vaccine or concerned about safety, our COVID-19 vaccine toolkit will provide everything you need to know.
Our COVID-19 self-isolation support pack provides everything you needs to know if you are told to isolate by the NHS.
Vaccines offer the best protection against COVID-19. If you haven’t done so already, book your 1st, 2nd or booster dose through the NHS website.
Free taxi service to your COVID-19 vaccine
- Guidance for health and social care staff: self isolation rules on GOV.UK
- Birmingham's memories of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Community Champions
- COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit
- Information in accessible formats (COVID-19)
- Information in other languages (COVID-19)
- National guidance during (COVID-19)
- Other local guidance during (COVID-19)
- Safeguarding adults with care and support needs
- Wellbeing during the Coronavirus (COVID-19)