Birmingham Public Health have launched a programme to increase uptake of all routine vaccinations.
It’s not too late to get your COVID-19 vaccine. You can book your 1st, 2nd or booster dose through the NHS Birmingham vaccination service website.
There are easy and effective actions you can take to protect yourself and those around you from COVID-19. Click the “safe behaviours” link for more.
For some people, COVID-19 can cause symptoms that last weeks or months. Click the link to understand more about long COVID and the support available
COVID-19 has been a difficult time so it’s important we look after our mental health and wellbeing. Click the link for free NHS support tools.
- Guidance for health and social care staff: self isolation rules on GOV.UK
- COVID-19 Community Champions
- Information in accessible formats (COVID-19)
- Information in other languages (COVID-19)
- National guidance during (COVID-19)
- Other local guidance during (COVID-19)
- Safeguarding adults with care and support needs
- Vacc-Immune Programme
- Wellbeing during the Coronavirus (COVID-19)