The national restrictions replace the local restrictions in your area.
If you are concerned that a business or venue is not following the Government's regulations then we would like to hear from you.
Want to quit smoking but need motivation?
Latest information on the coronavirus restrictions
The Government has announced a 4 week lockdown for England from Thursday 5 November 2020 until Wednesday 2 December 2020 and so the National Covid Tier system has been replaced by a National Lockdown.
You must not meet socially indoors with family or friends unless they are part of your household, meaning the people you live with - or support bubble.
This means you must not leave or be outside of your home except:
- for childcare or education, where this is not provided online
- for work purposes, where your place of work remains open and where you cannot work from home
- to exercise outdoors or visit an outdoor public place, with the people you live with, with your support bubble or, when on your own, with 1 person from another household
- for any medical concerns, reasons, appointments and emergencies, or to avoid or escape risk of injury or harm, such as domestic abuse
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine to visit members of your support bubble or provide care for vulnerable people, or as a volunteer
What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Support for businesses
Support for residents
Report a concern about COVID-19 non-compliance
Test and Trace support payment (for people on a low income)
Wellbeing during COVID-19
COVID-19 Community Champions
Affected council services
Safeguarding adults with care and support needs
Birmingham's memories of COVID-19
Local guidance during (COVID-19)
Local Outbreak Plan - Covid-19
- Covid-19 funding package to boost pandemic enforcement response
- Active at Home
- Advice for supermarket visits
- Change, Grow, Live charity (CGL) launch 'Prevent' drug and alcohol app
- Do your bit to help reduce pressure on local pharmacies
- Guidance for those who provide unpaid care to friends or family
- Local Outbreak Plan - Covid-19
- Statement to the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector
- Symptoms and preventing spread of the virus