Tell us about a change to your personal details or household

If you pay Council Tax or receive benefits, you need to tell us if:

If you receive benefits, you will also need to report any changes to the benefits team.

If you are a landlord or an agent, tell us if a tenant has moved.

You must tell us about any changes within 21 days. If you do not, you may be fined £70.

Page last updated: 2 May 2024

rating button