Get involved and have your say
Get involved in shaping the future of Perry Barr. Consultation ended on 29 September 2021, but we are still accepting late comments. You can email us at email@example.com.
Our online survey via BeHeard has closed, but you can still view the consultation information
Our online interactive StoryMap is still available to view, but the survey has now closed.
Formal consultation programme
Over a period of 13 weeks from 15 July to 29 September we ran a range of online presentations, ‘PB2040 Walk and Talk’ tours and Drop-Ins, as set out below:
PB 2040 Online Webinars: Open to all via advance registration. Please use the links below to register online.
- Tuesday 27 July, 5:30pm to 6:30pm; registration closes on the day at 4pm.
- Tuesday 10 August, 6:30pm to 7:45pm; registration closes on the day at 5:30pm.
Plus for Perry Barr business community:
- Thursday 9 September, 8:30am to 9:30am; registration closes on the day at 7:30am
PB2040 ‘Walk and Talk’ sessions (pre-booking only – details on how to register to follow)
- Thursday 5 August, 1pm to 2:30pm; registration closes on the day at 11am.
- Thursday 19 August, 3:30pm to 5pm. This starts from Perry Park car park, off Church Road (places are limited); registration closes on the day at 2:30pm.
- Saturday 11 September, 11am to 12:30pm: registration closes on the day at 10am
PB2040 'Drop in' sessions at Perry Barr One Stop Shopping Centre: 2 Walsall Road, Perry Barr, Birmingham B42 1AA
Come and find out more, ask questions and provide feedback on ‘Perry Barr 2040: A Vision for Legacy’. Members of our team will be stationed inside the mall [opposite Tui] on the following dates:
- Friday 17 September, 3pm to 6pm
- Saturday 18 September, 10am to 1pm
- Monday 20 September, 2pm to 6pm