We have unique and non-readily available archives and historical information, complied by undertaking ground investigations over the last 65 years. There aren’t many places in Birmingham where we haven’t sunk a borehole - or two!
We can procure and manage other related surveys to support planning applications and provide design guidance for Architects, Engineers and Designers alike. Whether required by local authorities to meet their planning validation requirements, or to assist the design of a project, our established and dedicated Technical Management service provides you with a single-sourcing solution and we will manage the entire process through to final delivery on your behalf.
Our wide range of survey services include:
- Site investigation
- Land and measured building surveys
- 3D laser scanning, data capture - survey to BIM
- Drone roof and building condition surveys
- Underground utilities (utility records searches and utility mapping surveys)
- Drainage investigations and water leak detection
- Archaeology and heritage
- Invasive species
- Tree surveys and reports
- Surface water and flood risk
- Air quality, noise, vibration and light