Key announcements this weekend

Due to essential maintenance, some of our forms will be unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience. As a result of the current industrial action we have temporarily introduced fortnightly waste collections. Find out your collection day:

Proof of home address for school admissions

Acceptable proofs of your child's home address for their school application include:

  • A copy of your council tax bill
  • A copy of a recent utility bill (gas, water, electric, dated within the last 6 months
  • A solicitors letter stating that contracts have been exchanged and specifying a completion date
  • A copy of your Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit award letter (if you receive either of these benefits)
  • A signed and dated tenancy agreement of not less than 12 months, plus proof residency eg a copy of recent utility bill

If a parent knowingly provides false information as proof, which would affect the success of their application, they may have the school place withdrawn.

rating button