The closing date was midnight 31 October 2018
No matter the circumstances all applications are now considered as late and will only be considered after the offer of places on 1 March 2019.
Remember to list six different secondary schools
- List six secondary schools in order of preference
- Make sure you have read the admission arrangements for the schools you are interested in and know how likely it is that your child will be offered a place
- If you have chosen any schools that require you to complete a supplementary information form send that form directly to the school
Submit your online application form
- You will receive email confirmation that you have submitted your application form. Please check this to make sure everything is correct.
- IMPORTANT: if you have already applied and wish to change your preferences you will need to submit a new application using a new email address using EAdmissions until 2 April 2019. From 2 April 2019 all late applications and changes of preferences will be made using the JADU form.
- We will take your final submission as the application to process.
Please do not use this form if your child has an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP). Information about the secondary transfer process for children with special educational needs is available on the Local Offer.
Other useful information
- Free internet access is available at your local library. Find your local library
- Did you know you can translate the City Council's web content? Try the translation service
- If you require any further information after reading all the information on the website please call the Children’s Advice and Support Service on 0121 303 1888.