Open data is data that can be freely used, reused and redistributed by anyone.
We publish a range of data that you can download and reuse, under the terms of the Open Government Licence for public sector information (version 2.0):
- Payments we've made, including:
- payments over £500 made to suppliers
- Government Procurement Card transactions
- procurement information, including the existing waste contract
- Birmingham’s Data Factory currently provides access to various datasets, covering areas such as; mandatory datasets relating to financial expenditure, datasets requested by city activists, such as housing and cycling data as well as data that the public is interested in such as planning and street cleansing.
- Organisation structure and Chief Office salary information
- Information about counter-fraud work:
- Local land authority and housing stock information:
- Trade union facility time data, 2013 to 2014
- Roads and parking: