Key announcements

We are carrying out maintenance on our mapping server on Wednesday 17 April from 7:00am until 8:00am. During this time, forms and online services which use maps may be unavailable. To find out more about the section 114 notice, visit our section 114 page

How we can help

It is important you let us know about damp or mould problems in your home. If it is not reported, we do not know about it, so we cannot help.

Once you have reported the issue, we will arrange for an operative to visit your home within 30 days.

Our operative will visit your property and advise on what we can do to resolve the problem.

This could include organising repairs, applying mould treatment to the walls or ceilings, or identifying a leak or condensation issues with windows.

They might treat the problem during this visit, but they may also arrange another date to carry out any other repairs they have found.

How to report a damp or mould problem

If you are a council tenant, you can report a damp or mould problem by ordering a repair to your council home using the form below.

Order a repair to your council home

You can also call 0121 216 3330.

Page last updated: 16 February 2023

rating button