- Opening times
Cemetery opening times 1 October to 31 March 8:30am to 4pm 1 April to 30 September 8:30am to 7pm Office opening times Monday 9am to 1pm Tuesday 9am to 1pm Wednesday Closed Thursday 9am to 1pm Friday Closed
- Covid-19 (coronavirus) update
Due to COVID-19, visitors to cemeteries are reminded that they will still need to practice social distancing in-line with government guidelines.
There is no restriction on the number of mourners at outdoor funerals. This does not apply to memorial services and burial/scatterings of cremated remains.
Mourners that are self-isolating may attend funerals but must maintain 2 metres social distance.
- Witton cemetery
- 0121 303 4363
- General information
- Witton cemetery is a 103 acre site laid out as an open park, planted with trees and shrubs.
- A waiting area for the cemetery office
- Public toilets (including disabled facilities)
- Maps of the site are available from the cemetery office. There are also maps on noticeboards and signs throughout the site.
- Grave tending and flower services
- Memorial options
- Book of Remembrance – baby only
- Memorial wall plaques – baby only
- Sundial plaque
- Temporary grave markers
- Wooden memorial benches
Find out more about buying grave markers and memorials.
- Available graves
- No new adult graves are available.
- Baby graves are still available.
- Public burials can still take place for both adults and babies.
- Cremated remains plots, with capacity for two cremated remains, are also available.