- Witton cemetery
- 0121 303 4363
- Opening times
Office: The office is open Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm (gates close at 4pm from October to April).
Cemetery: The cemetery grounds opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm (4pm from October to April)
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10am to 5pm (4pm in January and December)
- Public Holidays: Saturday and Sunday hours. On Christmas Day and Boxing Day the grounds are open from 9:30am to 1:30pm.
- General information
- Witton cemetery is a 103 acre site laid out as an open park, planted with trees and shrubs.
- A waiting area for the cemetery office
- Public toilets (including disabled facilities)
- Maps of the site are available from the cemetery office. There are also maps on noticeboards and signs throughout the site.
- Grave tending and flower services
- Memorial options
- Book of Remembrance – baby only
- Memorial wall plaques – baby only
- Sundial plaque
- Temporary grave markers
- Wooden memorial benches
Find out more about buying grave markers and memorials.
- Available graves
- No new adult graves are available.
- Baby graves are still available.
- Public burials can still take place for both adults and babies.
- Cremated remains plots, with capacity for two cremated remains, are also available.