Sutton New Hall cemetery
- Opening times
Cemetery opening times 1 October to 31 March 8:30am to 4pm 1 April to 30 September 8:30am to 7pm Office opening times Monday 9am to 1pm Tuesday 9am to 1pm Wednesday Closed Thursday 9am to 1pm Friday 9am to 1pm
- Covid-19 (coronavirus) update
Due to COVID-19, visitors to cemeteries are reminded that they will still need to practice social distancing in-line with government guidelines.
There is no restriction on the number of mourners at outdoor funerals. This does not apply to memorial services and burial/scatterings of cremated remains.
Mourners that are self-isolating may attend funerals but must maintain 2 metres social distance.
- Sutton New Hall cemetery
- 0121 303 9444
- General information
- Sutton New Hall cemetery opened in 2002. Only part of the land that it sits on has been developed to date, meaning that the surrounding landscape will remain unchanged for years.
- Toilets, including disabled facilities
- Small car park
- Chapel (located at Sutton Coldfield Crematorium, only a short drive away)
- Memorial options
The following memorial options are available:
- Baby keepsake
- Baby niche peeping teddy
- Wooden memorial benches
- Mini graves (ashes)
Find out more about buying grave markers and memorials.
- Available graves
- Lawn type graves (for the burial of up to two bodies)
- Ashes plots
- Baby graves (private and public, or baby section)