Sutton New Hall cemetery
- Opening times
Opening times 1 October to 31 March 8:30am to 4pm 1 April to 30 September 8:30am to 7pm
With the exception of medical or Guide Dogs, dogs are not permitted in the cemetery.
Office opening times Monday 9am to 1pm Tuesday 9am to 1pm Wednesday Closed Thursday 9am to 1pm Friday 9am to 1pm
- Covid-19 (coronavirus) update
We respectively request that any visitors to the cemetery/crematorium take appropriate precautions to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus and refrain from attending if they are experiencing symptoms or have tested positive for the virus.
Please be aware that disruptions to non-essential services may continue to occur whilst infection rates remain high.
- Sutton New Hall cemetery
- 0121 303 9444
- General information
- Sutton New Hall cemetery opened in 2002. Only part of the land that it sits on has been developed to date, meaning that the surrounding landscape will remain unchanged for years.
- Toilets, including disabled facilities
- Small car park
- Chapel (located at Sutton Coldfield Crematorium, only a short drive away)
- Memorial options
The following memorial options are available:
- Baby keepsake
- Baby niche peeping teddy
- Wooden memorial benches
- Mini graves (ashes)
Find out more about buying grave markers and memorials.
- Available graves
- Lawn type graves (for the burial of up to two bodies)
- Ashes plots
- Baby graves (private and public, or baby section)
- Traditional Graves (for the burial of one body)
- Adult Muslim Concrete Liners (for the burial of one body)