Sutton Coldfield crematorium
- Sutton Coldfield crematorium
- 0121 464 3812
- Opening times
Office: The office is open Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm (gates close at 4pm from December to February).
Cemetery: The cemetery grounds opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm (4pm from October to April)
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10am to 5pm (4pm in January and December)
- Public Holidays: Saturday and Sunday hours. On Christmas Day and Boxing Day the grounds are open from 9:30am to 1:30pm.
- General information
- Sutton Coldfield crematorium opened in 1964. The crematorium is set in 10 acres of landscaped gardens, with its own small lake and waterfall.
- Parking is available
- There’s an on-site waiting room
- Toilet facilities (including disabled)
- A vestry for visiting clergymen
- Lift access to the flower area from the main crematorium
- Memorial options
The following memorials are available:
- Arboria plaques
- Book of Remembrance
- Boutonniere plaques
- Garden memorials
- Memorial kerbs
- Pergola plaques
- Posy vases
- Sanctum vaults - walled
- Sitting teddy
- Teddy hexagon
We have no availability for memorial benches.
Find out more about buying grave markers and memorials.
- Available graves
- No spaces are currently available