Sutton Coldfield crematorium
- Covid-19 (coronavirus) update
Due to COVID-19, visitors to cemeteries and crematoria are reminded that they will still need to practice social distancing in-line with government guidelines.
Face masks should be worn where the number of mourners exceeds 40 people in the crematorium chapel due to social distancing measures. There is no restriction on the number of mourners at outdoor funerals.
Mourners that are self-isolating may attend funerals but must maintain 2 metres social distance.
Current opening hours Days Hours Monday to Friday 8:30am to 7pm Weekends and Bank Holidays 10am to 7pm
- Sutton Coldfield crematorium
- 0121 464 3812
- General information
- Sutton Coldfield crematorium opened in 1964. The crematorium is set in 10 acres of landscaped gardens, with its own small lake and waterfall.
- Parking is available
- There’s an on-site waiting room
- Toilet facilities (including disabled)
- A vestry for visiting clergymen
- Lift access to the flower area from the main crematorium
- Memorial options
The following memorials are available:
- Arboria plaques
- Book of Remembrance
- Boutonniere plaques
- Garden memorials
- Memorial kerbs
- Pergola plaques
- Posy vases
- Sanctum vaults - walled
- Sitting teddy
- Teddy hexagon
We have no availability for memorial benches.
Find out more about buying grave markers and memorials.
- Available graves
- No spaces are currently available