Find out ways that you can promote organ donation in your place of work, with your family and friends and with the communities that you are part of.
Every day actions you can do
- Be positive about organ and blood donation and talk about it.
- Support myth busting through your social media channels.
- Ensure your community website/notice board has information about organ and blood donation and signposting information to promote awareness and understanding.
- Be visible and vocal to mark national and local events e.g. World Kidney Day 14 March, and Organ Donation Week (2 to 8 September)
- Commit to talking to at least 3 people a week about organ donation, remember 1 person can save up to 9 lives through organ donation!!