Key announcements

Due to planned maintenance some of our online housing services may not be available from 5:00pm until 10:00pm on Tuesday 28 November. We apologise for any inconvenience. To find out more about the section 114 notice, visit our section 114 page

Information on stillbirths

Only the mother or father is able to apply for a stillbirth certificate, and they must be named on the certificate.

If the parents are deceased a sibling can apply as long as they can provide the dates of death of their parents.

To apply for the application form for a stillbirth certificate, contact the General Register Office. Further details are available at: by entering the search terms "stillbirth certificate."

rating button