Accessing via the library catalogue
You can search the library catalogue for eBooks, eAudiobooks available from Overdrive and eMagazines available from RBdigital.
If you try to download an item directly from the catalogue and you do not have an account, or there is an issue with your card then you will be asked to create an account.
If you download an item and do not have an account with RBDigital then you will be notified that your first and last name, card number and email address will be sent to RBDigital.
- You will now need to download the App and login into your RBDigital account.
- Your username is your card number, but you will not have a password.
- Fill out the Forgot password option in the App and you will receive an email.
- Follow the instructions contained in the email.
- You will now be able to log into RBDigital and you should see the item you have downloaded.
- It will also appear in your loan history in your library account.
If you do not have an email address as part of your library account, then you will get an error message. If you wish to download items from the Library catalogue you will need to add an email address to your library account. Please email email@example.com for more information.