Reserving and returning eBooks
If the title you want has already been downloaded, you can add your name to the Waiting List.
You'll be notified by email when the ebook is ready and you have just 3 days to download it before it’s returned to the collection.
How do I return eBooks early?
Adobe ebooks can be returned early using Adobe Digital Editions.
To return Adobe ebooks early:
- Open Adobe Digital Editions on your computer
- Select the 'Library View' icon (this is the image of books in the upper left corner).
- The Adobe Digital Editions library is displayed.
- Under the 'Bookshelves' heading, select 'Borrowed'.
- Click on the ebook you want to return.
- Click the 'Item Options' arrow (in the upper left corner of the selected ebook).
- Select 'Return Borrowed Item' from the drop-down list.
- Click 'Return' to verify that you want to return the title or ‘Cancel’ if you do not want to return this ebook.
The ebook is now returned.
eBooks can also be returned early using the latest OverDrive Media Console app (v184.108.40.206) for Android.