Delivering the library service to you
When you join the service we will:
- ask why you are unable to visit/use a community library
- confirm your home address and contact details
- explain how the service operates and advise on the frequency of your home visits
- confirm the date and estimated time of your first delivery
- confirm your requests and offer advice on alternatives as required.
All LSAH staff are issued with a Birmingham City Council photo identity card.
If you would like a group loan facility, contact your local community library to discuss your requirements. We can only facilitate group loans for customers who meet our criteria.
Residential home users
Read our section on residential homes and sheltered accommodation.
Page last updated: 18 October 2023