Order and collect service
To make sure that customers and staff are safe, we will be offering an Order and Collect service only. To arrange your collection:
- email or telephone the Mobile Library base to make an order.
- use the online service
What you need to know
- you can order up to 6 books.
- you must order at least 1 week before the mobile library visits your stop
- check the new Mobile Library timetable as we will be operating a new timetable, Monday to Friday only
- we will bag your books ready for collection and they will have already been issued to your library card to reduce contact
- items must be collected and returned at the entrance of the Mobile Library. You won’t be able to enter the vehicle to browse or choose for yourself.
- we can only deliver pre-ordered selections for now, and unfortunately staff won't be able to check the shelves for non-ordered books while you wait
- all returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours before re-use.
- if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms please do not visit the Mobile Library.
- please follow social distancing rules when you collect and return items.
The Mobile Library Service does not deliver directly to individual homes. If you love reading but age, disability or caring prevents you visiting the library, then please contact Library Services at Home on 0121 464 1118 to see if you are eligible for a home delivery.