Ride Active is a partnership between British Cycling and Big Birmingham Bikes, aimed at providing fun, social cycling practice activities for adults, in safe, secure environments such as parks and multi-use games areas.
These sessions allow you to practice and improve your skills, cycle in a group and meet other cyclists.
- fun circuits
- traffic free laps
- off-road led rides
- activities to develop basic cycling skills
- social activities
- short on-road led rides.
- get pedalling for beginners
Ride Active sessions will incorporate a Led Ride which anyone who wants to improve their confidence or abilities is welcome to book onto (available for people aged 16 and over only).
Ride Active sessions
- 6pm to 7pm at Small Heath Wellbeing Centre (women only)
- 6:30pm to 7:30pm at Nechells Wellbeing Centre
- 4:45pm to 6:30pm at Northfield Eco Centre (session run in partnership with Cycle South Brum)
- 5pm to 7:30pm at Laurel Road Community Sports Centre
- 10am to 11am at Saltley Wellbeing Centre (women only)
- 11:15am to 12:15pm at Saltley Wellbeing Centre (women only)
- 1:30pm to 3pm at Calthorpe Wellbeing Hub (women only)
- 10am to midday at Small Heath Wellbeing Centre (women only)
Please arrive 10 minutes before your session for registration.