Find out ways that you can promote organ donation in your place of work, with your family and friends and with the communities that you are part of.
Every day actions you can do
- Become an organ donor yourself and talk about it.
- Support myth busting through your social media channels.
- Ensure your community website/notice board has information about the donor city project and signposting information to promote organ donor registration.
- Include a link to organ donor register in your emails.
- Be visible and vocal to mark national and local events e.g. World Kidney Day 14 March, and Organ Donation Week (2 to 8 September)
- Commit to talking to at least 3 people a week about organ donation, remember 1 person can save up to 9 lives!!