Other help & support
- There are a number of organisations that you can contact for further help.
- Childline: Free 24 hour support helpline for children and young people. Tel: 0800 1111
- Womens Aid: Free 24 hour helpline for victims of domestic violence. Tel: 0808 2000 247
- Shelterline: Free 24 hour helpline giving information on housing. Tel: 0808 800 4444
- Centrepoint: Free helpline giving information on youth housing & homelessness (Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm). Tel: 0808 800 0661
- Shelter (The Housing Charity): Free helpline giving information on housing & homelessness (Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm). Gateway House, 50-53 High Street, B’ham. Tel: 0344 515 1621/ 0344 515 1800
- information about finding support and other agencies providing it can be found at www.birmingham.gov.uk/housing