Homelessness and ex-armed forces personnel: What you need to know

If you're leaving the armed services, or you are a former member, you may be entitled to help if you become homeless.  You will have to provide evidence so the council can determine what housing assistance you may be entitled to.

If you satisfy the relevant legal criteria, we may be required to assist you with emergency or longer-term accommodation.

rating button