rating button
Other help and Support | Ex-armed forces personnel | Birmingham City Council

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Check out the latest advice, service disruptions, information and support about Coronavirus (COVID-19) Latest updates

Other help and Support

The following organisations offer housing related to support for those who have served in the armed forces.

There are a number of agencies who provide a wide variety of support to people with mental illnesses or impairments.  They can provide floating support, advocacy services, assist with access to healthcare and supported accommodation.  Our staff will be able to give you information about available services.