Help us get the customer experience right for you

We want to provide a customer experience that exceeds your expectations. Help us do this by completing our survey on the BeHeard website

My home is not suitable due to my health or mobility needs

If you require adaptions to be made to your housing association property please contact your landlord in the first instance.

If you are a Birmingham resident and your home needs adaptations you may be entitled to assistance with this.

If you need help with care and support there is a range of services that can assist you to stay in your home.

If you are unable to resolve the issues then please consider your housing options.

rating button