Our strategy supports the development of public art projects that contribute to the following outcomes:
- Strengthen Birmingham’s communities
- Enable Birmingham residents (including young people) to experience creativity, and have the opportunity to develop as creators, participants, audiences and leaders in the cultural field
- Improve Birmingham’s reputation as a desirable location where people and businesses want to be
- Enhance Birmingham’s cultural offer for residents and visitors
- Enhance the quality of public spaces including parks, streets and open spaces
Recognise and create key events, personalities and moments in Birmingham.