Birmingham City Council financial challenges - time to Reset

To find out more about the budget and section 114 notice visit our budget information page

Apply for or renew a Passport to Leisure Card

You can make an appointment at your local leisure centre to complete an application form.

If you apply online, we'll email you a temporary membership number. You will need to make an appointment at your local centre to collect your card.

You will also need to take proof of your name, address and eligibility, such as a student card or benefits award letter.

We accept the following as proof of name and address:

  • Council Tax bill
  • bank statement
  • medical card
  • gas, electricity, or landline telephone bill

Be aware that:

  • if your benefit is a joint claim and your partner’s surname is different to yours, you must show proof that you live at the same address.
  • if you are over 60 and are renewing your card, you do not need to show proof of age again until you reach 70, when the card becomes free to Birmingham

To renew your Passport to Leisure card, make an appointment at your local centre.

rating button