Discounts and benefits
The Passport to Leisure card gives you:
- up to 20% discount on most activities until 5pm Monday to Friday and after 1pm on Saturday and Sunday
- 10% discount at most sites after 5pm Monday to Friday, and until 1pm Saturday and Sunday
- 20% discount for swimmers during general swimming sessions all day, every day
- 25% discount on some instructed courses, including swimming, gymnastics, golf, football, trampolining and martial arts
Some sites offer the maximum discount at all times. Check at your local leisure centre to see what discounts they offer.
There is a 25% discount available on selected instructed courses across the city, which includes swimming, gymnastics, golf, football, trampolining and martial arts.
You must show your Passport to Leisure Card each time you visit. If you don't, normal charges will apply.
Discounts at other attractions
The Passport to Leisure Card also gives you discounts at some museums, theatres and other attractions in Birmingham. Discounts can vary, are subject to availability and are at the organisation's discretion. Please contact the venue direct for details of their offer.
- Birmingham Museums & Art Gallery: discounts on exhibitions with an admission price.
- Aston Villa Football Club: £1 tickets for kids when accompanied by a full paying adult. Valid at Villa Value games.
- Botanical Gardens
- Birmingham Hippodrome:
- £3 discount on top three prices bands for performances when booking more than 24 hours in advance
- pay the lowest standard price for the best available tickets when booking less than 24 hours in advance.
- Symphony Hall: discounts on City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra concerts