Birmingham City Council financial challenges - time to Reset

To find out more about the budget and section 114 notice visit our budget information page

You and Your Helper card

If you need the support of a carer or helper to participate in leisure activities, you can apply for a “You and your helper” Passport to Leisure Card.

This card gives you the standard Passport To Leisure (PTL) discount and your carer will be admitted free.

If your carer also wants to use the facilities, they can pay the discounted PTL fee.

If you are swimming, your carer is always admitted for free.

rating button