We work with two service contractors who repair and maintain our council houses.
- EQUANS (formerly ENGIE) who operate in the north, east and west of the city
- Fortem (formerly known as Willmott Dixon) who operate in the south
Our service contractors also provide apprenticeships, training and deliver local projects for tenants, depending on where you live.
We also work with a range of organisations that you can get involved with, or who offer advice, information and support.
- digital inclusion
- services for young people
- Birmingham Future Parks project
- City of Nature - get involved
- homelessness services
- furnishing your home
- housing advice and support
Other Birmingham services
Opening a BRUM account can help you to request and keep track of a range of Birmingham Cty Council services.
Neighbourhood network schemes were developed to help as many of our residents over 50 as possible to access community-based support to improve their health and mental well-being.
Connect to Support is an online information and advice guide, which helps you to find services and things to do in your area.
Page last updated: 30 June 2023