Residents’ Associations

Residents’ Associations are groups of local residents that work to tackle issues of concern in a particular area. If your Residents' Association meets certain criteria, you can apply for an annual administration grant from the Resident Involvement team.

Residents’ Associations give the community a greater say than you would have as an individual and keep residents informed about what is happening in your neighbourhood.

As this is scheme is managed by City Housing directorate, to meet the criteria your group must be comprised of 50% council tenants and leaseholders.

If your Resident Association adopts the council’s constitution and code of conduct, your association could get funding from us to help with set-up and running costs.

If you would like to join or set up a Residents Association, email the Resident Involvement Team

Page last updated: 11 April 2024

rating button