Get help to run a group
We understand that tenants and leaseholders who want to get involved may need support and training, particularly if they are new to dealing with housing issues.
We offer a wide range of support to give you the confidence and knowledge to be able to make meaningful decisions about how your housing services are delivered. For example, we offer:
- support, advice and training to Housing Liaison Boards and residents associations from locally-based Tenant Participation Officers
- help with the cost of small improvement projects
- quarterly performance reports to Housing Liaison Boards on a range of housing service issues
- help with the costs of holding meetings and other tenant consultation activities
- help with publicity and promotion
- help with the cost of transport, care and childcare to allow tenant members to attend recognised meetings
Fine out more about the 2017-18 Tenant Training Programme.