Accessing Housing Online
Once signed into your BRUM account you need to select the option for Housing Online which will take you to your Housing Online account, where you will see the services available to you
- Make a payment
- Set up a Direct Debit to pay your rent
- View your Payment schedules
- Request a credit refund
- View your statement online
- View your balance
- View a breakdown of your Rent Account
- View any other housing related debt you may have for example; Former Tenancy Arrears, Garages
To view up to date account balance information, you will need to verify who you are and allow your BRUM account details to be shared with your “Housing Online” Account
You will need to confirm your name, date of birth and payment reference number. Once you have authenticated your account, you can view up to date account information, check balance and payments and update contact details.
Please note if you change your address in your BRUM account you will also need to change it in Housing Online by following the contact us link.