Birmingham Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) Pool
How to apply to the NQT Pool 2018 - (closing date Noon Monday 22 January 2018)
To apply to the NQT Pool you must complete the following paperwork.
- Please read the Application Form Guidance Notes and Additional Information.
- Complete the Application Form. Ensure that your application form is completed in full or it will be returned to you (please pay particular attention to your history, employment and training to ensure there are no gaps).
- Your completed application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday 22 January 2018.
- We must receive two references, a Teaching Reference and a College Reference. These forms must be forwarded on to your referees along with a copy of the Job Role Document.
- The closing date is Noon Monday 22 January 2018
When will I hear if I have been accepted on to the pool?
You will be notified of acceptance onto the pool once your application has been processed and we have received your 2 references.
If you have not heard from us by 2 March 2018, email us to check the status of your application.
- Monday 6 November, NQT Pool opens
- Noon Monday 22 January 2018, closing date for NQT pool
- Friday 9 February, Deadline for receipt of completed references
- Week commencing 19 February, query week for missing information or references
- Friday 2 March, deadline for return of forms with queries
For regular updates, follow us on Twitter and Facebook