Budgets for schools in Birmingham
Each year, Birmingham City Council sets the amount that maintained schools and providers of early year provision can spend. This includes:
- Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- Special schools
- Nursery schools
- Academies with nursery classes
- Private, voluntary and independent education providers.
The Council must publish information about the budgets for the next financial year by the following dates:
- Primary and secondary school budgets (Reception through to Year 11): 28 February each year
- Special schools and early year providers: 31 March each year.
- Schools Fair Funding Scheme