Apply for a Section 50 Streetworks Licence

A Street works or s50 Licence is required where you or your client needs to install utility apparatus, such as a gas or sewer connections, into the highway and you or your client are not a Statutory Undertaker ordinarily licensed to do so.

Complete and return the downloadable Section 50 application form and required supporting information in PDF format to

Fees for Streetworks Licences can be paid for by debit or credit card by contacting 0121 303 5535, stating the location of works and company name. The fee is £906 for the first 200m; a further fee of £216 is payable for every additional 200m. You must state your payment reference when corresponding with us.

If you require a road closure, lane closure or traffic signals, complete the relevant forms available below and submit them with your application.

rating button