Register to provide skin-piercing treatments
You and your premises must be registered before providing skin-piercing treatments. Skin-piercing treatments include:
- cosmetic piercing (ear and body)
- semi-permanent skin colouring
Apply in writing
To apply by email, complete the downloadable application form you need with a scan of your signature and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. After we’ve received your application, a licensing officer will contact you to take a debit or credit card payment for the appropriate fee
To apply by post, print the downloadable application form you need, complete it and return it to the address below. Please include a cheque or postal order for the appropriate fee with your postal application, made payable to 'Birmingham City Council'.
- Download the acupuncture registration application form
- Download the cosmetic piercing re application form
- Download the electrolysis registration application form
- Download the semi-permanent skin colouring registration application form
- Download the tattooist registration application form
We aim to process applications within 28 days. If you haven’t heard from us within this time, please contact us.