BRUM Account

We have now removed the old online account and have added additional services to the BRUM Account Register for a BRUM account

Report possible abuse or neglect of an adult with care and support needs

In an emergency, or if someone is in immediate danger, call 999. Otherwise, report crimes to West Midlands Police by calling 101.

Members of the public can report a concern of an adult with care and support needs to Birmingham City Council in the following ways:-

Report adult abuse online: (Members of public) Begin this form now

or by;

  • Email:
  • Telephone: 0121 303 1234
  • Text Relay: dial 18001 followed by the full national phone number

Read more about what we mean by care and support needs.

Professionals should report a concern of adult abuse to Birmingham City Council by completing the online form below

Report adult abuse online: (Professionals) Begin this form

rating button