The Care Directory - care in Birmingham
This directory provides information about care services for adults in Birmingham who need help and support in their day to day lives.
How to use the Care Services Directory
It will be helpful if you are looking for care for yourself or a relative or friend.
You can also check the quality of care services which you, or a family member or friend, may be thinking of using or are already using.
Search by postcode
Search by key word
You may also be interested in
- How to use the care services directory?
- What is included in the care services directory?
- Get involved in improving our care services
- Birmingham Connect to Support
- Blue Badge and travel pass
- Care quality commission
- Healthwatch Birmingham
- Help in your own home
- Information for carers
- How the quality ratings work
- Paying for adult care and support
We welcome your comments about the directory
Tell us your ideas to make the Care Services Directory more useful.