Report possible abuse or neglect of an adult with care and support needs
- Adult Social Care Contact Centre staff will look at referrals made online: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Members of staff will not be available to respond to online referrals outside of the above times, on weekends or bank holidays.
- If you believe that the referral you are making is urgent and needs to be responded to when Adult Social Care staff are not routinely available, please contact our Out of Hours team on 0121 464 9001 or email AMHPoutofhours@birmingham.gov.uk
- If you believe your concern is an emergency, or if someone is in immediate danger, you should contact the Emergency Services, call 999.
Members of the public can report a concern of an adult with care and support needs to Birmingham City Council in the following ways
- Email: CSAdultSocialCare@birmingham.gov.uk
- Telephone: 0121 303 1234
- Text Relay: dial 18001 followed by the full national phone number
Please only call the safeguarding number if you believe it’s a safeguarding concern. If you call for anything else you could be preventing a citizen getting through who may be being abused.
For support and services please use our online referral and telephone contact services