Adult social care and health
The goals that Birmingham City Council is seeking to achieve for adults and older people.
Direct Payments give you choice and control over the support you need
Can you spare any of your free time? If you use our care services or you are a carer, we want to hear from you.
The lifestyle choices we make can dramatically affect our health later in life. Complete this online quiz for your personal health score.
Out of hours emergency contact for adult social care
Contact adult social care services - non emergency
Report abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult
Arrange a social care assessment (make a referral)
Apply for a Blue Badge
Health and wellbeing
Support to help you live independently
Vision and Strategy for Adult Social Care and Health
Also in this section
- Care centres run by Birmingham City Council
- Comments, compliments and complaints about adult social care services
- Get involved in improving our care services
- Health and social care research approval (research governance)
- How good is my local care home or home support?
- More choice and control over services