Report fraud

Housing Benefit or Income Tax fraud

All Housing Benefit fraud must be reported to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). You can also call the National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854 440.

Income Tax fraud must be reported to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). You can also call HMRC on 0800 788 887.

Fraud against the council

If you suspect fraud against any council service (except Housing Benefit), we would like you to report it. This can be done anonymously, but you can leave your contact details if you wish. These details will be stored securely and will not be shared.

Report suspected fraud

Further information

rating button