Adult social care and health
Direct Payments give you choice and control over the support you need
Can you spare any of your free time? If you use our care services or you are a carer, we want to hear from you.
The lifestyle choices we make can dramatically affect our health later in life. Complete this online quiz for your personal health score.
Out of hours emergency contact for adult social care
Contact adult social care services - non emergency
Report abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult
Arrange a social care assessment (make a referral)
Apply for a Blue Badge
Support to help you live independently
Vision and Strategy for Adult Social Care and Health
Also in this section
- Draft Commissioning Strategy consultation - Have your say
- Comments, compliments and complaints about adult social care services
- How good is my local care home or home support?
- Care centres run by Birmingham City Council
- Health and social care research approval (research governance)
- More choice and control over services
- How we monitor performance
- The Care Act in Birmingham
- Get involved in improving our care services