Brandwood End cemetery
- Covid-19 (coronavirus) update
Due to COVID-19, visitors to cemeteries are reminded that they will still need to practice social distancing in-line with government guidelines.
Current opening hours Days Hours Monday and Wednesday 8:30am to 7:30pm Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2:30pm to 7:30pm Saturday and Sunday 10am to 5pm
- Brandwood End cemetery
- 0121 303 5583
- General information
Headstone safety inspections are carried out on a regular basis.
Brandwood End cemetery opened in 1899 and is located in the Brandwood ward of Birmingham. It covers an area of around 53 acres, and has rows of Scots Pine, Cypress and Wellingtonia trees.
There isn’t a staffed office at this cemetery. If you need help, there’s a direct line to Kings Norton cemetery office in a telephone kiosk (open 8:30am to 4:30pm) opposite the Lodge building.
The records for Brandwood End cemetery are held at Kings Norton cemetery.
- Public toilets (opposite the Lodge)
- Cemetery section maps in leaflet holders at the bottom of the ramp outside the Lodge, and on noticeboards within the grounds
- Grave tending and flower services
- Twin chapels (no longer in use)
- A tree walk around the cemetery grounds
- Memorial options
- Memorial wall plaques (public interments)
- Public desktops
- Temporary grave markers
- Wooden memorial benches
- Wooden memorial bench plaques
Find out more about buying grave markers and memorials.
- Available graves
- Diamond Wood (a woodland area) with ashes plots for cremated remains
- Cremated remains graves
- Mini graves (ashes)