Brandwood End cemetery
- Brandwood End cemetery
- 0121 303 5583
- Opening times
Office: The office is open Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm (gates close at 4pm from December to February).
Cemetery: The cemetery grounds opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm (4pm from October to April)
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10am to 5pm (4pm in January and December)
- Public Holidays: Saturday and Sunday hours. On Christmas Day and Boxing Day the grounds are open from 9:30am to 1:30pm.
- General information
Headstone safety inspections will be carried out from June 2017.
Brandwood End cemetery opened in 1899 and is located in the Brandwood ward of Birmingham. It covers an area of around 53 acres, and has rows of Scots Pine, Cypress and Wellingtonia trees.
There isn’t a staffed office at this cemetery. If you need help, there’s a direct line to Kings Norton cemetery office in a telephone kiosk (open 8:30am to 4:30pm) opposite the Lodge building.
The records for Brandwood End cemetery are held at Kings Norton cemetery.
- Public toilets (opposite the Lodge)
- Cemetery section maps in leaflet holders at the bottom of the ramp outside the Lodge, and on noticeboards within the grounds
- Grave tending and flower services
- Twin chapels (no longer in use)
- A tree walk around the cemetery grounds
- Memorial options
- Memorial wall plaques (public interments)
- Public desktops
- Temporary grave markers
- Wooden memorial benches
- Wooden memorial bench plaques
Find out more about buying grave markers and memorials.
- Available graves
- Diamond Wood (a woodland area) with ashes plots for cremated remains
- Cremated remains graves
- Mini graves (ashes)