Brandwood End cemetery
- Opening times
Opening times 1 October to 31 March 8:30am to 4pm 1 April to 30 September 8:30am to 7pm Office opening times Please contact Kings Norton cemetery
With the exception of medical or Guide Dogs, dogs are not permitted in the cemetery.
- Covid-19 (coronavirus) update
We respectively request that any visitors to the cemetery/crematorium take appropriate precautions to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus and refrain from attending if they are experiencing symptoms or have tested positive for the virus.
Please be aware that disruptions to non-essential services may continue to occur whilst infection rates remain high.
- Brandwood End cemetery
- 0121 303 5583
- General information
Headstone safety inspections are carried out on a regular basis.
Brandwood End cemetery opened in 1899 and is located in the Brandwood ward of Birmingham. It covers an area of around 53 acres, and has rows of Scots Pine, Cypress and Wellingtonia trees.
There isn’t a staffed office at this cemetery. If you need help, there’s a direct line to Kings Norton cemetery office in a telephone kiosk (open 8:30am to 4:30pm) opposite the Lodge building.
The records for Brandwood End cemetery are held at Kings Norton cemetery.
- Public toilets (opposite the Lodge)
- Cemetery section maps in leaflet holders at the bottom of the ramp outside the Lodge, and on noticeboards within the grounds
- Grave tending and flower services
- Twin chapels (no longer in use)
- A tree walk around the cemetery grounds
- Memorial options
- Memorial wall plaques (public interments)
- Public desktops
- Temporary grave markers
- Wooden memorial benches
- Wooden memorial bench plaques
Find out more about buying grave markers and memorials.
- Available graves
- Diamond Wood (a woodland area) with ashes plots for cremated remains
- Cremated remains graves
- Mini graves (ashes)