Adult social care and health
Stop smoking for 28 days and you're 5 times more likely to quit for good. Search Stoptober
Direct Payments give you choice and control over the support you need
Can you spare any of your free time? If you use our care services or you are a carer, we want to hear from you.
The lifestyle choices we make can dramatically affect our health later in life. Complete this online quiz for your personal health score.
Also in this section
- Draft Commissioning Strategy consultation - Have your say
- Comments, compliments and complaints about adult social care services
- How good is my local care home or home support?
- Care centres run by Birmingham City Council
- Health and social care research approval (research governance)
- More choice and control over services
- How we monitor performance
- The Care Act in Birmingham
- Get involved in improving our care services