Unfortunately some of our forms will be unavailable between 03/07/15 (17:00 hours) and 06/07/15 (08:00 hours). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Your Views - comments, complaints or compliments
We would like you to tell us what you think of our services. It’s always good for us to hear when things go right but it’s also important to hear if we get things wrong.
You can give us your comments, complaints or compliments using the button above.(Please note that this form will time out after 20 minutes, if you have not progressed to the next stage in the form).
For the following services you can click on the links to make a report
If you are unhappy with the way we have delivered a service and wish to make a formal complaint please click on the Give Us Your Views button above.
- Children, Young People and Families - Comments, Compliments and Complaints
- Talk to us about adult social care
- Adults and Communities - Comments, Compliments and Complaints
- Appeal Against Planning Permission Refusal
- Complaints About Schools Admission or Exclusion
- How Do I Complain About a Councillor?
- Concerned about Wrongdoing or Whistleblowing?