rating button
Complaints | Birmingham City Council

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Check out the latest advice, service disruptions, information and support about Coronavirus (COVID-19) Latest updates


You can report issues directly to a service area via the contact us forms without using our formal complaints procedure. This is often the quickest way to get your issue resolved. 

If you don't want to report an issue, you can make a formal complaint.

We will acknowledge your complaint and contact you about it, if necessary, within 15 working days.

You can identify the location either by clicking on the map or using the Find Location search. You can search by street name, area or postcode. It is important to identify the location when raising issues about parks, roads, pavements and street lighting, this will help us to fully investigate the issues raised. If your complaint does not relate to a location, click on Next to proceed with the form.

Make a complaint

Do you want to be able to track progress on this complaint?