Welcome to Housing Repairs Self Service Appointments
...a quick and easy way to diagnose repairs…
You need a Birmingham City Council online account to report repairs. If you do not have one, click register to set one up.
Once you have an account you will be able to report repairs online to obtain an appointment and make enquiries about repairs you have already reported, via the blue options at the top of this screen.
Emergency and Urgent repairs
Emergency and Urgent repairs (i.e. need attention within 24 hours) or communal and equity share properties cannot be reported online. They must be reported to the contact centre. The numbers are:
- 0800 073 3333 – free from a landline
- 0121 678 5343 – textphone for people who are deaf or hard of hearing
For everything else, click on the appropriate blue option at the top of the page.
- Gas Safety Advice - Health and Safety Executive
- National Grid
- TPAS – Non-Profit Organisation Helping Tenants to Participate in the Management of their Homes.
- Right to repair scheme - DirectGov
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Gas Safe Register